CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Than Excited!!!




Yesterday we found out we are having a BOY!! We are MORE than excited and can't wait for another little boy to come! Jaxon asks about the baby a lot and yesterday after finding out what we are having, we asked him what he wanted to name him and he said Buzz...not at all surprised! Jake will ask him where the baby is sometimes and he always says "he went home" (home is my tummy)! Yesterday Jaxon asked when he was coming and tells me he wants to hold the baby. He told us he wants to share his room with him and wants to help feed/change the baby! He loves babies and I think he really does get that he is having a brother-whenever we see a baby in public or on tv he yells "LOOK AT THE CUTE BABY MOMMY!" I've had a few issues with this pregnancy with my teeth for some reason, and I've either had a cold or a bladder infection but I really can't complain because I was able to run the marathon and keep running!

A lot of people have asked me what I want to have and I really couldn't decide because Jaxon will LOVE having a brother but girls are fun too, so yesterday when we found out it was a boy I was SOOOO excited-boys are so fun! This baby is very active and he's measuring just about a week smaller, but everything looks great! A couple times he waved his arm in the ultrasound and I told Jaxon he was waving to him! I was going to wrap up the ultrasound pictures they gave us (there's a lot, and they are big pics) and wait to open in Christmas Eve but I just couldn't and I'm all ready looking at things for baby boys! We really couldn't be more excited and feel more blessed! We have had a great year and I can't think of a better way to end the year than expecting a baby!

6 comments:

Riki Lee said...

Congratulations! So far in my experience, boys are easier than girls...

The brackens said...

YAY!!! Congrads.. and your TECH must of been awesome and not the one brent and I got! He said we couldnt take pictures of the "gender" because it was inappropriate :(.. SO! Im glad you got a good one!!! Now, you get to start on the names! Woot Woot!!! hehe..

Kaytee Postma said...

Wo wo wo! You are pregnant?!?!?!? Where was I during that announcement??? Congratulations girly! Even more impressive is you ran the marathon apparently while you were pregnant.

Kalli said...

I think you are such an amazing mommy & I am so excited for you!!! :) We really need to get the kids together for a playdate I miss you! :) Congrats on the boy! I hope this pregnancy is a breeze for you & I better be made aware when that little guy comes out so I can come see you!!! Love ya!

THE HAFENS said...

wow! CONGRATS!!! Two boys are awesome, they'll be such little buds!

Jason and Jamie said...

congrats! we are very excited for you!!!