CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Star Wars

Jaxon got a light saber for his birthday and he always tries to get Logan to play with him! Logan is good at holding up the cheap one from the dollar store but obviously he doesn't know how to actually play with it, but Jaxie still tries! Jaxon is so good with Logan. When we are out running errands sometimes a mom who looks like they have kids around the same age as mine will ask me how my older child is with my baby. My first thought is great! I guess I never really thought about it though because Jaxon really is a good big brother! He helps me with him and he knows to play softly but I know he's only 4 and I can't expect him to be perfect all the time, but to me he is! Logan thinks Jaxon is the funniest person ever-all Jaxon has to do is simply talk and Logan has a deep laugh-like the kind that when you laugh so hard it hurts! I can't wait for Logan to get big so Jaxon can have someone to play with!

1 comment:

Kaytee Postma said...

No one can get Skylar to laugh like Adyn. Isn't it so cute how they play!?