CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

No Bananas

I took the kids to the pediatrician this morning, and Logan is of course still in the 95 percentile for his height and weight. I wasn't too shocked because Jaxon was always that way UNTIL TODAY! Jaxon is now in the 75th percentile for his height and weight...yes he's still a big kid but finally at 4 years old he's not in the 99th (well for right now anyway)! He didn't have to do any shots because he was caught up on them, until he goes to kindergarten. I could do the shots between now and when he starts kindergarten so I decided to wait-he was soooo worried about getting shots today-and so we just did the flu mist in his nose-he was a lot more calm about that! Dr Karl is so cute with Jaxon-he kept asking Jaxon to if he could see if there were any bananas in his ears and tummy, and Jaxon thought that was hilarious!He kept telling me on the way their he just wanted to go to my doctor (meaning the baby doctor from when I was pregnant with Logan) because he says its fun there! Ya fun for him because every time we would go to Dr. Thompson's office he would always get a sticker and a sucker-for no pain ;)

Logan on the other hand had to have shots-I of course was more worried about it because he didn't know what was coming to him! So when they gave him the first 2 shots he just stared with a panic look on his face and then it came SCREAMS!! When this baby is mad he definately lets everyone know about it! After the last 2 were done he got crayon bandaids and then I picked him up to snuggle and comfort him and he was still mad...and then he looked at the lady who gave him the shots and he smiled so big-and he's been fine ever since! Thank goodness! Logan had some tylenol and he's now as happy as can be! When my kids get their shots it doesn't affect them too much, thankfully! Now he's back to Mr. Smiley!

2 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

Oh my goodness your little Logan is such a doll!!!! He makes me smile! What troopers your kids are too. My kids get shots and they could hear the screams 2 towns over!

The brackens said...

I LOVE his smile!!!