CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

My SuperHERO!


My sister bought this for him when we were in Disneyland! He's so funny when he puts on the mask because he is transformed into a character he's made up in his head, and you're not allowed to call him Jaxon, because that's not who he is at the moment! Yesterday I was helping him in the bathroom and out of no where he says "ohhh, you're so sweet" and gave me a big smacker right on the cheek and the biggest hug (he loves to squeeze really hard when he hugs)! I love my little man and I wish he would slow down, because time really goes by fast. He always talks about wanting to go to school and wanting to be the big kid, but he's still my little baby, who is a HUGE tease, right now he's wanting me to give him a kiss and when I go to kiss him, he backs away and laughs-I love this stinker!

No comments: