CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Fun at the Treehouse!

While we were up north a few weekends ago, my sister and I took our kids to The Treehouse! I wish we had something like it in St. George! The kids have so much fun just running around and trying on costumes, playing with the toys, doing puzzles and playing games on the computers! There's usually a craft to make in one area and this time it was a word worm! I thought it was a cute idea, but Jaxon has a short atttention span and so I finished it for him! This place is great for all ages and I think it has something for everyone! It's fun to just be able to let your kids play and run around! We can't wait to go again!






1 comment:

Riki Lee said...

Where is that? We must go.