CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stampin' Tools

I've been looking for some activities for Jaxon to do lately because I'm tired of him watching movies! If I let him he would watch movies all day long! Kids can always learn new things but I think he's at the "in between" age that he could be learning a lot of things, but yet he still is a little young to do some activites and remember them, but we have had a busy summer full of activities and I've tried to teach him about the animals we saw at the zoo and he knows all the noises they make! We have worked alot with counting and he once I start counting he can usually count to ten...if he wants he can be quite stubborn! He loves to color pictures and watercolor and he LOVES sticker books, so I was cleaning the other day and I came across a lot of stamps and found some that were perfect for boys...tools! He has so much fun and was very proud of himself! I put the pictures on the fridge and he's been so excited and shows us what he did quite often! I'm loving this age...it's probably been my favorite since he was born he has so much personality and he loves to learn!



He wanted to give his daddy a high-5! YAY!

2 comments:

The brackens said...

haha!!! I love your fam!!!

Riki Lee said...

I'm feeling the same way about my daughter - too many movies! So I've been trying to come up with new things for us to do. Thanks for the ideas.