CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Melting in this Heat!

Wednesday night we went to the Lady A concert down at the Sunbowl! We had a lot of fun despite the outrageously hot temps! Once we finally got there we had a lot of fun! I couldn't find our tickets when we were waiting in line, so I ran back home thinking I might have left them on the bar, only to find that they were in the car the whole time! It was so hectic, but after we finally got in we had a really good time just hanging out! Lacee's sister, Haley even got to go back stage to meet Lady A and got their autographs! Whoo hoo! I've decided Jake and I should get out and have a date night more often!

Two HOTTIES! Sorry guys, these moms are taken!! I seriously love this girl! She's one of my best friends-whenever we get together we have so much fun!

Me and Jake

Luke and Lacee enjoying the concert in the heat! We almost melted, until the sun finally went behind the clouds!!

Lady A and me-I was talking when Jake took this picture!

3 comments:

Souza Family said...

The concert was fun. I saw Jake, but never saw you!

CK Nethercott aka Mom said...

I just this week found out who lady A was! I'm way behind in country music I guess. That sunbowl is tough!

Jessica said...

Fun Fun Fun! You always have fun!