CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Jake of all Trades"

Jake is rarely in pics, mostly because he doesn't really like his picture taken, but I had to get a shot of him in action! He loves to work in the big machines (this being one of the smallest one's he's worked in) and Jaxon is his little buddy out on the balcony watching daddy work and screaming cause he's soooo excited to see the machines-probably cause he knows he's going to get to go for a ride! One things for sure Jake is a "Jake of all trades" ;)

So many sparks were flying when Jake was welding...the pictures don't capture how cool it was...don't worry I didn't look into the light! I value my eyesight!



4 comments:

April Leydsman Mason said...

Looks like the 4th of July. What a cute little hubby you have.

Souza Family said...

Is this right below your parents house? That is great that you have a lot and a husband who knows how to fix it all up! Pretty impressive.

McDuffie Family said...

YOur hubby is so kind and such a good example to us! He came over here last night because of a prompting and we so appreciate it! Mo has been under the weather, so to have jake's help and expertise was an answer to prayer. please let him know that. Jaxon is such a good little boy! I had fun watching him and the girls loved loved loved him! we need to get together sometime!

The Nebs said...

Hey Jake, it's Tammy (Gardner) your distant cousin, maybe you remember me, maybe you don't, but I just thought I'd say hello. MaryLynn mentioned on facebook she updated her blog, so I did a little snooping around and found you, hope you don't mind. What a beautiful family you have, and your little boy is so adorable!