CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

More Fun in Disneyland


Walking around California Adventures, Brooklyn wanted to walk every where, she wanted be right next to Jaxon in his stroller-she is a very good babysitter, always on the lookout for baby Jaxon!


Jaxon enjoying one of many suckers, thanks to Grandma!!



Me and my sister on Space Mountain-after this ride I did not feel good for a little while, of course who would after going on a roller coaster in the dark!!

2 comments:

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

Disneyland was a blast aside from the crack heads at McDonalds! The pictres of the castle turned out good. I'll have to get you copies of my pictures and I want some of yours. p.s. I am going private so leave a comment with your email address.

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha I love that picture it cracks me up! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun... I'm jealous!! Even though I was there not to long ago too! :)