CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Look Who's Sitting Up!

Logan is 6 months all ready and I can't believe it! In the last few days he has started to scoot! He doesn't scoot like Jaxon did though (Jaxon would scoot around on his bum, causing major holes in many outfits)! Logan scoots on his back-it's so crazy to me! I was talking to my mom earlier and I was telling her about how he started scooting around on the floor and we both couldn't believe it! Jaxon also never crawled-he went from scooting to walking so it will be interesting to see if the scooting on the back thing is here to stay for Mr. Logan! I think that the querky things like that make me love my kids even more!

2 comments:

The brackens said...

Holy Cow!!! 6 Months!!!! It goes by WAY to fast.. He is such a cutie!

Kaytee Postma said...

I can't believe he's already 6 months old! What a doll!!!! I love him already!