CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 Things

8 Favorite TV shows...
1. The Office

2. Brothers and Sisters
3. The Bachelor
4. Real Housewives of Orange County
5. The Hills
6. Desperate Housewives

7. Reba
8. Grey's Anatomy

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. Cafe Rio
2. Red Lobster
3. Subway
4. Cafe Pierpont
5. Pancho and Lefty's
6. Panda Express
7. In and Out Burger
8. Papa Murphy's

8 things that happened yesterday...

1. Mopped the floor
2. Went for a hike
3. Bought some new beads for my watch bands!
4. Scrapbooked
5. Enjoyed the sunshine!
6. Played with Jaxon 

7. Read my book while Jaxon slept...ahh
8. Washed my car

8 things to look forward to...

1. My family coming down this weekend!
2. Summer!
3. Doing some spring cleaning-scrubbing walls, cleaning closets etc.

4. Jaxon heading to nursery soon! ;) Although I will miss him....
5. Going camping this summer
6. 
Relaxing and enjoying being a stay-at-home mom
7. Holding our neices or our nephews...Anena and Cheryl haven't found out what they are having yet!
8. A vacation!!!



8 things I love about Fall...

1. Colors
2. Jake would say Pumpkin Pie-yuck I'm not a fan!
3. Decorations

4. Smells

5. Getting together with Family

6. Cooler temps both day and night

7. Rice Pudding
8. Mom's Apple Cider!



8 things on my wishlist...

1. To be healthy and happy---my family too ;)
2. Spend more time with both our families
3. To have a girl one day or a boy
4. To always enjoy the blessing of getting to staying home with my kids
5. To get to use our things from our wedding!
6. To one day get the Bronco back so we can enjoy it this summer...who knows!
7. To be one of those moms who can quote any scripture off the top of my head!
8. To be more outgoing-it's one of the hardest things for me to do....

8 people I tag...

1. Amber (both Amber's)
 2. Cinda
 3. Angelina
 4. April

5. Carey 6. Trudy 7. Meredith 8. Emily

2 comments:

McDuffie Family said...

oooooooo, that's fun to get to know you better.....love cafe rio, and I think you are more outgoing than I! I need to go to the Hurricane Wal-mart,looks way more fun than ours!

Amber said...

Lets go to Cafe Rio together! I did my tag like a good lil friend!