CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Scrapbook Expo



Jaxon got his 12 month shots today, which was no fun for either of us, but he was such a brave little guy! I told him if he was good I'd take him to the Scrapbook Expo!! Just kidding Dad-I told him we were going to this cool place that had lots of tools that are very useful! Anyhoo, I remembered I had a free admission coupon to get in, and can I just say that I was excited for that? You betcha, because when I got to the Dixie Center I saw that admission was $12.00! INSANE! So I got my wristband, and walked into a mecca of stamps, embellishments, and ahhhh the sweet smell of scrapbook paper! It was like Christmas! And who doesn't LOVE the free make and takes ?! I got sooooo much stuff, and I spent under $100.00! Let's face it, scrapbooking costs about as much as it does for my husbands golf, guns, and sunflower seed addiction! So I think I deserve to go a little crazy, but yet I still come home and here "more scrapbooking.....are you sure you need more?" all I gotta say is "yup" end of story! I LOVE to scrapbook! Anyone could get me a gift card to a scrapbook store, and I think that would be THE BEST gift I could ever get!

FREE Make 'n Take Christmas Tags (I think I'll use them for neighbor gifts this year!)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I have never been to anyone of those! The next time I see you, we need to make cards!

melanie said...

Cute stuff! I cracked up over the sunflower seed addiction, too funny! I love making cards too, I just don't do it enough! Can't wait to see the cute stuff you make.