CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grandpa Grant and Jaxon

We went up north this weekend to spend time with family at a reunion and then we went to see Grandpa Grant at the care center he's been in for a couple months. He finally got to come home on Monday!! I told him he might come home and not recognize his house anymore, because he and my grandma just got some new carpet and their house painted!! He laughed, but I'm sure he wouldn't care what color the house was, he just ready to go home, and stay there!! We are so happy he his home, and that he and grandma are doing great! Grandpa is probably one of the most easy-going guys I've ever met! He's the type of man who would give the shirt off his back for anyone who needed it. I don't think I've ever heard him complain! He is a great example to me and my family, we love you G & G Hofler!

1 comment:

melanie said...

I'm so glad he was able to come home. I love Uncle Grant and loved spending time at their house. He looks good here with Jaxon. So fun to spend time with family.