CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Jaxon's Birthday

I never posted about Jaxon's birthday. He had his first friend birthday with 2 of his friends from our ward! Can I just say that these boys are like the 3 Muskateers?! They all get along so well together and I had all things games planned for the party and all they cared about was playing toys and eating cupcakes! If I'd known that I wouldn't have worried about what we were going to do all day for the party!
Hangin' out, I guess what boys do!

Opening presents from his friends! They were so cute when they were giving him their presents! To this day Jaxon plays with the toys they brought every day! So cute I love this age!



The party was a pirate party and I told them to give me their best pirate faces...Micah just smiles! I love it Janson's is pretty cute! Jaxon is pretty good at pulling faces!
Later that night my parents came down to celebrate and we opened presents! He got so many fun things-ok he was spoiled!

No comments: